Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI think...THINK... a big part of it for women is the whole way they've been
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13430644&mesg_id=13430682
13430682, I think...THINK... a big part of it for women is the whole way they've been
Posted by FLUIDJ, Thu Apr-22-21 10:32 AM
the target audience for them for decades....like...it's just assumed that Mom HAS to own and be the one to drive the mini-van. Like...that's the sole market for them almost. And then the men are just brainwashed into thinking there's something less manly about owning and driving one (i'm like 10% guilty of that myself lol)....

I really do think this Kia Carnival is going to spark shit for the better though. Pacifica proved there was still an untapped market...and Kia is running with it.

My homeboy from waaaay back been into mini-vans since the 90's though. I think he discovered early on how perfect they were for outfitting with the most obscene loud sound systems and stuff lol... He's legit minivan mafia with it...

I don't know what it is/why it is Honda won't just come out with a large size ANYTHING....like...they always land just shy of their competition in size...
Accord Vs. Camry...
CR-V Vs. Rav-4
Passport Vs. Venza?
I think the Pilot might be bigger than the Highlander though....

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"