Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectare you okay? Are you the cop's cousin or some shit?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13430612&mesg_id=13431007
13431007, are you okay? Are you the cop's cousin or some shit?
Posted by Stadiq, Sat Apr-24-21 09:49 PM
I'm legit baffled why the woman in pink is being
>portrayed as deserving this.

Literally NO ONE is saying this.

People have posed a few hypothetical situations that might offer other reasons for her behavior other than "mass murderer"

Why? Not to say the girl in pink had it coming.

But to point out that there could be some fucking nuance here, and maybe MaKhia didn't deserve 4 bullets to the chest by some newbie cop.

THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY then cops reaching for their guns.

Thats it.

And yeah, if he could reasonably tackle someone rather than shoot them? He fucking should.

If he can taze? He fucking should.

If he can announce to get her to stop? He fucking should.

And if he and you guys are hell bent on him living out some fucking Law and Order fantasy or whatever...why not shoot once?

Honestly, those should be the options even if she is just trying to killer her because the cop isn't a fucking judge.

But adding the possibility of nuance...like self defense, mental issues, etc....helps make the point...espeically if your default position is a cop can just kill

** side note. I like how the "what if it was your daugher" are okay with this dunce letting bullets spray also in the victims direction. She could have gotten hit as well.

The overall point? Cops shooting people...especially BLACK people...needs to stop being so normal.

How so many on OkayPlayer are arguing against this...and trying to claim bullshit gender wars or something...is fucking beyond me.