Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy sister is mad at me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13430558&mesg_id=13430561
13430561, my sister is mad at me
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Apr-21-21 08:33 AM
and I’m not taking the blame for this shit.

She came up for the weekend and right before she left she asked me to put half a bottle of oil in her car engine because the light comes on every time she makes a 4 hour trip to visit. I replied that its odd and something she needs to get fixed

So I poured oil in.. slightly less than half. like a half pour less than half.

She claims I only put a drop in and her oil light came on and she couldn’t go to work.

Now, its a Volvo, she got it because my mom loved Volvo’s. But I think the German maintenance is kicking her pockets in the ass. It was also the same day as my moms bday and she always gets funky on that day.

Anyway she flipped out on some “if you did what I just told you to do”

hold up.. I ain't your son or nephew. Basically told her to check the tone and find someone else to blame for the car having issues. That 40 milliliters wasn’t the difference between an engine light going on or not. I offered to help her get the car fixed because honestly, it sounds mechanical not family related.. lol. But she in her feels on some “this is my problem and I can only depend on me”

I didn’t say it but real talk, this is why she can’t keep a man. She always finds a reason to snap and I was the perfect victim.. lol.