Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTBH, I can't say I am too surprised by the folks I know who ended up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13430363&mesg_id=13430373
13430373, TBH, I can't say I am too surprised by the folks I know who ended up
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Apr-19-21 11:39 AM
getting divorced.

1. One guy, nicest wedding I ever been to, had admitted a little time before the wedding that he wasn't excited to do it but felt obligated to to do it because they had dated so long. The surprise wasn't the philandering that did them in but his drug habit.

2. Other dude was also mad philanderer. Was surprised he was getting married.

3. One dude had me fooled but I did think it funny when we was at his wedding and he announced that X was the baddest chick at the wedding. Strange not only because he was getting married but he said it about someones wife to a group of guys there all with their wives. Strange dude. He had a drug problem too.

The biggest surprised actually has been two friends who I swore weren't going to make it actually reach the 10+ year point with tons of kids. Them early years were rough but they actually seemed to find a groove.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"