Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOr this one ... the health and savings account for kids
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13428780&mesg_id=13428905
13428905, Or this one ... the health and savings account for kids
Posted by MEAT, Wed Mar-31-21 03:38 PM
There's no direct site link.
There's a smart choice page that has a back end handshake with being logged into the network at work because that's where you enroll in benefits.
I have a name, an email address, and all of my information associated with the account, I'm looking at it right now
But if I try to access that same page with the portal on my personal computer it tells me there's no email address associated with an account they have and I'd need to register.
Seems easy enough right? Just go on my work computer and login in, but if I try to access smart-choice.wealthcareportal.com on my computer it then takes me to the same log in screen
What I have to do is log into the network
Go to my pay and benefits
Click the benefits drop down
Click the view and enroll in my benefits
Which then takes me to an alight.com portal that has medical, dental, vision, and dependent care ... each of these takes me to another page that I need to register on, except dependent care ... it does a hand shake in the background and logs me in through my work computer network

So from there I can see my balance and submit a payment request for day care. The daycare that exists in another portal. They email you that they've billed your account. But that's not enough proof to submit to wealthcareportal.com because they need dates of service confirmed through the procare app.

So I have to login through that, print as a pdf, save to work computer. Then upload that form. Key in two dates. And then submit.

But what if it's a one time payment like a registration fee you ask? Then they reject it and I have to submit a follow up, because there's no initial notes area to designate it as a one time thing. So even submitting same date on their end, because the paperwork that comes from the daycare doesn't have a date range, they reject it.

All of this is easily 5-10 uninterrupted minutes. And that's only after I'm logged into VPN.
I can go to our home page and log in, but then it takes me to the next page and each of those hand shakes I need to submit user information
OR
I can do VPN, login once, go to the Duo Mobile app, close it, reopen it, approve the push notification, click accept on my computer ... then I'm connected on the drive.