Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI wasn't trying to find it before dude came over. I was rehoming it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13425787&mesg_id=13427554
13427554, I wasn't trying to find it before dude came over. I was rehoming it.
Posted by MEAT, Tue Mar-16-21 02:27 PM
For all intents and purposes I was done with that cat.

>if you have been having such issues with the cat for months, why did you still think it was a dog going in your bushes two weeks ago?

I haven't been out front in months. Wasn't up to date with what was going on.
I still contend that there's a large dog shit out there among the bushes. My neighbor is big mad about my sign according to his yelling the other night. "People think it's MY DOG, the dog only gets out a few times, what's a little shit" ... is what he told me

And that dog has shit in my yard before, multiple times.

So my neighbor, who often just lets his dog out would be the only person that I would suspect of letting his dog just shit in my bushes and dig holes. Anyone else I would see because they'd be walking their pet, but he could just let his dog out and I'd never see it because they're always out at odd hours.

All to add one more thing ... I've never been around cats. I didn't know what cat shit looked like until this week. Still looks like small dog shit to me.