Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAs long as you murder people politely they'll let you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13425703&mesg_id=13425738
13425738, As long as you murder people politely they'll let you
Posted by MEAT, Wed Mar-03-21 10:57 AM
Yesterday I secured two vaccinations for my parents. And started to work on my in-laws. My father in-law who turns 70 canceled the one I had wrangled for him. His reasoning is that he had another appointment that he couldn't cancel.

My mother in-law who's 64 is waiting for her group to open up. She's the youngest out of 7-8 brothers and sisters and NONE of them have been vaccinated either. I told her I'm signing her up for one as soon as I find one and let them cancel her. The difference between 64 and 65 is that 65 is paid for with Medicare.

Meanwhile these Larry Hogan is just letting white people suck up all of the vaccines. And there's just no fucking urgency for survival right now. I don't get it. I simply do not. Where the fuck are my wifes cousins? They should be FIGHTING to save their parents. People should be angry about this shit.

That they're not is outrageous to me.

I did my part. I stayed in my house, quarantined for a year, didn’t socialize, masked up, bent the curve, whatever ... it’s these folks that declared it’s every man for themselves from the start ... then they started to act upon it ... so ... *shrug* it is what it is.

If we’re not all in this together then I’m gonna take care of mine. And I'm gonna spend as much time as I can getting all of my family, extended included.