Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'ma Try Unplugging For A Lil Bit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13425558&mesg_id=13425558
13425558, I'ma Try Unplugging For A Lil Bit
Posted by Reeq, Mon Mar-01-21 03:38 PM
i was gonna do this and take a mental break as soon as biden won but the crazy just ramped up.

trump floating around and the wave of repub voter suppression bills hitting the states still got me on edge...but the anxiety is a lil more manageable knowing the biden/garland doj is gonna place heavy emphasis on voting rights and biden wants to flood the judiciary with civil rights attorneys and public defendants. it looks like theyre gearing up for a fight on hr1 and expanding voting rights in congress next too.

anyways...i just got dual citizenship in cape verde with some of my family members. im about to get permanent residence in panama city. and ima spend a good amount of time just bouncing around (especially once covid subsides). not just limited to those 2 countries (but ima have places there).

im blocking social media sites on my mobile devices (i dont use the apps) and ima just check em every now and then on my desktop pc whenever im bout to wrap my day up and hit the bed or something.

ima try my best to detach myself from constantly staying updated with sports, tv, movies, etc and just live a more transient lifestyle physically and mentally.

ima devote that time to learning things like languages and instruments.

ima drop back in if shit gets extra crazy before we really ramp up before midterms.

wish me luck!