Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYup. I don't trust anyone at office jobs because of it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13425248&mesg_id=13425507
13425507, Yup. I don't trust anyone at office jobs because of it.
Posted by flipnile, Mon Mar-01-21 11:21 AM
Been accussed of bullshit and straight-up lied about. One boss was firing people, and when my turn came my Black-n-Mild suddenly turned into me smoking blunts at work. Wood tip blunts man???

Same dude (in a company meeting) said "flipnile, you look like you want to punch me in the face right now." I was just making eye contact since he was speaking, smh. I've had this happen at several jobs btw. Dudes (usually white dudes close to my age) becoming intimidated by eye contact. I was taught that it's disrespectful *not* to look someone in the eys when they are speaking, so that weird passive-aggressive office culture doesn't work for me.

One manager (different job) puuled me into a conferece room about a file missing on a server. First sentence I tild him I probably deleted it by accident an when working on something else, and I'll put it back up. Probably what really happened. Seems straight-forward, right? Dude then accuses me of having a problem with him and intentionally fucking up shit because I don't like him.

WTF?

I've got no trust.