Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectA Throwback: Ask Damali Anything. :)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13425217&mesg_id=13425217
13425217, A Throwback: Ask Damali Anything. :)
Posted by Damali, Thu Feb-25-21 10:08 AM
i used to do these back in the day..its been a minute

so in honor of my 20 years on okp, and my 50th trip around the sun this year, i will answer any and all questions honestly about things i know alot about:

life
sex
relationships
parenting
sweepstakes
the nonprofit industrial complex
grad school

if its some shit i don't know much about, imma be honest about that too. I try not to have opinions on things i don't know much about (wish more people were like that)

real quick, i wanna also acknowledge that this community is a big part of who and why i am. i learned so much about myself interacting w/ya'll...learned how to argue/debate and defend my position on things..learned to not care if i wasn't liked (cuz lemme tell you, i've been QUITE the controversial figure on here)...and i've made life long friends and connections, gotten help when i needed it and given it in spades. and believe it or not, there are still MAJOR things that none of y'all know about me LOL
d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly