Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou really don't see the irony/disconnect/hypocrisy of...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13423236&mesg_id=13423471
13423471, You really don't see the irony/disconnect/hypocrisy of...
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Feb-10-21 10:10 AM
acknowledging there is certain content you want to avoid because it may be triggering based on your past experience and yet in the same post you calling someone else names because they ask someone to leave them alone?

And of course, I have other options like leave the site or not respond but you want to insert yourself into a discussion about a movie about toxic relationships you don't want to see because it's triggering just to tell someone else that they are being a baby for taking steps to avoid toxic behavior?

I disagree with your point about knowing people here. I don't know anyone here even after all this time, and I've come to realize I don't know what anybody else is going through on this site so if someone asks me to leave them alone, I can leave them alone.

Look its pretty clear at this point he won't do it but at the very least, I want the record to be clear that I don't want the interaction.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"