Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectgot in w/ 10 shares @ 99 avg, cashed out when it first got close to $400-
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13421760&mesg_id=13422598
13422598, got in w/ 10 shares @ 99 avg, cashed out when it first got close to $400-
Posted by kinetic94761180, Tue Feb-02-21 12:21 PM
not long after i made this post.

once they started the shenanigans at robinhood, freezing/restricting shit, i got scared af and sold.

i regretted it for a few days, but had found peace w/ it.

i will be completely honest and say i put abt a g of that profit on doge.

ultimately, this wk was a wave of emotions. i had been on this stock shit for a while now. partly from being a okp, but i got serious once the pandemic hit and everything fell. i didn't have a clue what i was doing, and i still pretty much rely on reddit. i still get reluctant, but have learned to be much much better abt double checking sources/my own dds.

it has worked out so far, as i am up 40% all-time atm.

do i regret not buying into the gme/failing companies hype earlier? fuck yeah. i watched those fuckers talk up 'YOLO' from atleast october. i would have easily made a couple hundred thousand, if not a million (before taxes). but i'm learning. and this was all a big lesson.

nobody knows how all this will end, or if it will atall (folks are convinced that wsb has changed the game going forward), but i'm happy to say that i was one of the ones who benefitted this time. still not sure how i'm supposed to feel abt it, but i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't do it agn.