Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI love it. This is a show where the after show podcasts are worthwhile
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13420669&mesg_id=13421397
13421397, I love it. This is a show where the after show podcasts are worthwhile
Posted by Cold Truth, Sat Jan-23-21 11:11 PM
I love the first three eps.

Am the sitcom elements weren't exactly a secret to anyone checking in on the progress of the show. This was 100% expected.

This shit is brimming with Easter eggs and hints, and a good aftershow podcast/YouTube video makes it particularly rewarding. I'm partial to Emergency Awesome on YT for in depth breakdowns of each ep.

From what media I've seen on it, we can expect at least 2-3 more episodes following these sitcom tropes before the show breaks from it completely, and the episodes will become increasingly more intense and closer to what most would expect in terms of style and tone from the MCU.

IMO this is an excellent opener for the TV extension of these MCU characters. I love the slow burn, and I love trying to make sense of the who/what/when/where/why of it all. That's the whole point of a mystery, and big up to Marvel for taking a creatively unconventional approach.