Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've received both doses of Pfizer
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13420543&mesg_id=13429652
13429652, I've received both doses of Pfizer
Posted by be_yourself, Fri Apr-09-21 03:43 PM
The first shot was a breeze - just a sore arm for a couple of days and initially a very mild something and nothing kind of headache and a bit dizzy.

Second shot was a completely different story. I had it at 7.30 pm on Tuesday and felt fine when I woke up on Wednesday morning - only a sore arm. As the day wore on I was beginning to feel out of sorts and a bit foggy, like there was a veil coming down. By 5 pm on Wednesday my head was throbbing but not too badly, my limbs were aching (again, not too badly) and chills. I lay down on the sofa and slept except to get up to make dinner which was as much as I could do as the fatigue had really set in by then. I went to bed early and every time I turned over in my sleep I was aware of my head throbbing. What was so weird was it was at the back of my head. By Thursday morning I was still a bit tired, and whenever I stood up I had a mild throbbing in my head. As the day wore on I began to feel pretty much back to normal.

I'm relieved to be fully vaccinated, and I hope no-one is put off by my symptoms. From what I can gather getting side effects is a good sign and shows the vaccine is doing its job.