Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo you are gatekeeping then.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13420172&mesg_id=13420418
13420418, So you are gatekeeping then.
Posted by double negative, Thu Jan-14-21 10:42 AM
>I don't know too many Black men that are sitting there saying
>"we're not there yet."
>

we're not. is this moment extremely bad? of course it is. Does it mean that I suggest you do nothing? Of course not, I assembled my bug-in box back in August. We're just a step short of having a years supply of MREs around, instead we have dry goods and non-perishables to last several months. everything was collected back in march. We're also about to begin firearm training.

But, maybe we have different thresholds for when to worry and what about.

>In fact every single one I personally know is talking about
>being locked and loaded and on high alert next week.
>
>It's weird that you can look at things right now and downplay
>it.
>

If you think I'm not talking or thinking about this as a black man should then...open your mind a bit?

My point is, next week...well, again, I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS. Just because I'm not saying it now does not mean its not a concern. I've been figuring out where things are headed not by watching the news but from watching conservative spaces. The news will not tell you what is going to happen until it already happened.

My concern is this, beyond next week, we still have a country filled with angry and upset people. The culture of Q, extremism, white supremacy, etc. is not just going to all say on January 22nd "Well, we tried...is UPS hiring?". Things shift and mutate, ideas simmer.

I'm really worried about domestic terrorism and there being a massive increase in the activity. I'm worried about domestic terrorists becoming more effective.