Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTalking cars on a Tuesday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13420052&mesg_id=13420052
13420052, Talking cars on a Tuesday
Posted by MEAT, Tue Jan-12-21 01:29 PM
I either made a really bad purchase or a really good one
And as I sit here worrying about it I'm sharing that shit to okp
Because I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends and family.

So I have an i3, I love it and then as a family we have a 2014 Civic
Before the i3 I had a Scion TC. I have a thing for small cars because a majority of the time it's just you in it.

Then baby 1 came and getting that car seat in and out was tough, so we drove that Civic a lot. And it doesn't have a go. Plus we were looking to be a bit outdoorsy and that was before COVID hit, now we don't want to be around nobody.

Then baby 2 came along and two car seats is a car filler. Right now we can do a road trip or an adventure trip, but not both. We either pack a pack and play and stroller, or bikes and skateboards and colors.

So I was looking for more room AND a 4x4 because I'd love to drive on the beach.

Well I found one from a dealership
200 miles away :-\
but I think they were going to send it to auction. Looking at the maintenance history it's been serviced every 3k miles and it has low miles.
But dag ... like who buys a car online without touching it or seeing it with their own eyes. They sent me video of everything. But man.
Worst case, I can sell it for parts or sell it outright at the price.