Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJoyful Rebellion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13419452&mesg_id=13423885
13423885, Joyful Rebellion
Posted by mista k5, Fri Feb-12-21 06:09 PM
i loved exit when i first got it. couldnt think it could get better but his next 2 albums were perfect to me. when i go back and listen to exit there are songs that sound rough now but i loved back then. joyful rebellion and atlantis are still perfect to me but i dont go back to them as much recently. partly because im actively trying to stay up on new music.

he hasnt really done wide releases of his albums on vinyl. i think exit might have one with a generic sleeve that is hard to find. joyful rebellion had a limited run of 500 years back which was being sold second hand for like $150. they repressed it back in like december or late november. slightly different color way but again limited to 500. i was quite happy when i saw it and was able to order it. was going to be a bummer if it came in damaged or i never received it lol it was still available at least a couple weeks back but shows sold out now.

hes definitely one of my favorites. if they release any of his other albums on vinyl i am definitely buying them. i bought black on blonde on vinyl mostly because there was no way to buy his other albums on vinyl. im not a big fan of black on blonde plus the pressing is a picture disc (really just his logo pretty small) and not even the full album. so it was a weird purchase but i dont regret it. it was still available new last year for relatively cheap so pulled the trigger on it.