Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttheres a lot to like about them
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13418535&mesg_id=13427327
13427327, theres a lot to like about them
Posted by mista k5, Mon Mar-15-21 12:32 PM
the sound isnt quite hitting right for me. at least not on the default setting without the noise cancelling on. i switched to bass boost setting and it didnt make much difference. turned on noise cancelling and wooo there it is. i think i dont want to be using noise cancelling most of the time but i will see. definitely need to try using them with a custom EQ to see if i can get them to sound how i want.

i went ahead and ordered the momentum 3 lol supposed to be delivered tomorrow. supposedly i get 30 days to return them, standard is 15 days. it didnt give me the option to add the protection plan though.

when i was looking into these headphones the understanding i got was that the momentum sound good, real good. theyre a step below in noise cancelling though and not great on battery life. sony cant be beat in noise cancelling and sound pretty good, good enough.

so since i care more about sound quality than noise cancelling i figured momentum would be the right ones for me. i will find out now.