Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou know
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13418535&mesg_id=13426570
13426570, you know
Posted by mista k5, Mon Mar-08-21 03:58 PM
i chilled on it but i will replace the headphones, it just makes sense. the question will be if i do an upgrade or just something similar. i paid for the replacement plan with the intention to replace them lol

i looked at more reviews for the headphones i wanted and it seems they are great at music but too many issues with them. im just going to look out for sales and do more research to see which others i should consider.

the good thing is i am taking care of all my bills and only spend a small portion of money i get on things i want. theres not much i want left. i want to replace my smart watch but i really dont want to spend $300/$400 to do so. i want to buy the super mario world for switch but have a few games to play through still so im chilling.

i am questioning buying that laptop and the midi keyboard since i dont use them much but i think im good with them. the midi keyboard wasnt much and i do plan to get back to it. the laptop was well over due and i think it will hold me down for years to come. i transferred all the software and files for the midi keyboard yesterday. hopefully ill mess around with it some this week and see how much of an improvement it was over the old laptop. its already so much nicer to be able to boot up and launched in a minute compared to like 10 minutes or more before lol