Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectcar trouble sucks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13418535&mesg_id=13425244
13425244, car trouble sucks
Posted by mista k5, Thu Feb-25-21 01:41 PM
mine feels a bit off when im driving. kind of too new to have any major issues but i might be a good idea to get it checked out.

sound system is also being funky. one rear speaker gave out months ago, i split the signal from the front so both speakers on that side would have sound. now i will sometimes hear a loud pop when i turn it on and only the sub makes sound. if i turn off and on again all the sound returns. i worry there might be something serious going on there.

finally took care of taxes last night. went as i expected, dont owe anything. im free to use my bonus as intended. i paid off one card this morning and had second thoughts about paying off the other lol. i think i still will but buying that laptop put a dent in my plans. i could return it but i think i should be okay to keep it.

its felt like friday all day for me today. dont know why. maybe its a sign and i should ask for tomorrow off lol