Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy exact thoughts.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13418007&mesg_id=13418064
13418064, my exact thoughts.
Posted by Reeq, Tue Dec-29-20 07:21 AM
theres only but so many lets give it up/lets make some noise/give your flowers/lets take it back/hold up/i just wanna make sure i heard that correctly/etc i can take EVERY episode.

the best interviewers/podcasters just guide the guest toward topics and then get out of their way so they are free to just let their words/thoughts loose. nore likes to be the exact opposite of that at times lol.

and yeah...when dude has on someone he isnt personally connected to or intimately knowledgeable of...he doesnt even give them the courtesy of doing basic research outside of using wikipedia to come up with like 2 questions lol. ‘i did not know that...’

hes a difficult listen in general for me. these 3 hour plus joints are a hard nah. ive tried it more times than i should have and just feel frustrated to the point that the few gems dropped dont pay off enough.

it sucks because these are the type of guests i really wanna hear from and they dont do many other formats with the same level of comfort and openness.