Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI voted red.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13416749&mesg_id=13416781
13416781, I voted red.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Dec-15-20 11:00 AM
By all measures killing it, but we aren't supposed to talk about things like that (a) because I am superstitious and don't want to jinx it and (b) it really is bad taste.

I bring it up here because we are mostly anonymous and it seems like we don't hear the other side of it coming from people that aren't aholes. That is, everyone who I hear talking about how great this country has been for them are these flag waiving love it or leave it racist super-patriots (or black Instagram people who love to stunt because of their own insecurities).

IDK, maybe I am lowkey trying to stunt but I know a lot of it has been luck and winning the genetic lottery of coming from a well-educated two-parent household.

again, IDK. I can just see this post turning how all bad this country is I truly in my heart of hearts don't believe. Not because I believe this country is so great, I just think the rest of the world got they own problems too.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"