Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's a combo of 1.) those guys weren't your friends and 2.) Guys don't
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13414996&mesg_id=13415208
13415208, It's a combo of 1.) those guys weren't your friends and 2.) Guys don't
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Dec-02-20 03:41 PM
support each other like that.

Guys in general "love language" isn't gift given. It's Acts of Service. To guys the test of our friendships are, if I was in need or my back against the wall, would that guy have my back or be there? That could be money, a fight, a ride or a place to stay.

The funny thing is I tend to think guys have deeper relationships then women IN GENERAL. Whereas some women have different best friends every few years and have long running fueds guys have the same best friends they have since grade school and nothing really can come between those friendships.

So yeah it is harder for guys to make new friends but I think that's because they have expectations of deeper relationships with guys they call their friends.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"