Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNetflix removes Chappelle Show at Dave's request (swipe)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13414645
13414645, Netflix removes Chappelle Show at Dave's request (swipe)
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Tue Nov-24-20 04:51 PM

18 min standup bit from Dave's IG breaking down the $$$ game
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH-rR9znT3g/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://deadline.com/2020/11/chappelles-show-removed-netflix-request-dave-chappelle-viacomcbs-stolen-goods-paid-1234621181/

Dave Chappelle had made it clear that he did not approve of ViacomCBS licensing his Comedy Central series, Chappelle’s Show, without paying him a dime. The comedian spoke about it during his recent Saturday Night Live monologue, and now he has done something about it.

In a video, titled Unforgiven, which was posted on Instagram this morning, Chappelle says that he had asked Netflix, where he has a deal for standup specials, to take Chappelle’s Show, which the streamer had licensed on a non-exclusive basis, off the service.

Netflix has honored Chappelle’s request, and removed the show overnight last night, a rep for the streamer confirmed to Deadline. The show began streaming on Netflix in the U.S. on Nov. 1. Chappelle’s Show, owned by ViacomCBS, is still available on the company’s Comedy Central and CBS All Access outlets and was also recently licensed by HBO Max. Companies that license a program pay the seller who, in tern, has to compensate the creatives on the show.

“People think I made a lot of money from Chappelle’s Show,” Chappelle says in the video, filmed during a recent standup set, in which he reminisces about his comedy career. “When I left that show I never got paid. They (ViacomCBS) didn’t have to pay me because I signed the contract. But is that right? I found out that these people were streaming my work and they never had to ask me or they never have to tell me. Perfectly legal ‘cause I signed the contract. But is that right? I didn’t think so either. That’s why I like working for Netflix. I like working for Netflix because when all those bad things happened to me, that company didn’t even exist. And when I found out they were streaming Chappelle’s Show, I was furious. How could they not– how could they not know? So you know what I did? I called them and I told them that this makes me feel bad. And you want to know what they did? They agreed that they would take it off their platform just so I could feel better. That’s why I f*ck with Netflix. Because they paid me my money, they do what they say they’re going to do, and they went above and beyond what you could expect from a businessman. They did something just because they thought that I might think that they were wrong. And I do — I think that if you are f*cking streaming that show you’re fencing stolen goods.”

Chappelle repeated his appeal to fans, which he also made on SNL earlier this month. “So I’m not going to the agents, I’m coming to my real boss — I’m coming to you. I’m begging you — if you ever liked me, if you ever think there was anything worthwhile about me, I’m begging you, please don’t watch that show. I’m not asking you to boycott any network — boycott me. Boycott Chappelle’s Show. Do not watch it unless they pay me.”

Chappelle was the co-creator, executive producer and star of Chappelle’s Show, which had an abbreviated but very successful run on Comedy Central from 2003-2006.

Netflix has been Chappelle’s home for four years with a deal for standup specials.
13414647, You got the juice now
Posted by Mynoriti, Tue Nov-24-20 04:57 PM
13414648, you see how much money they have him? They're in the chappelle business
Posted by Rjcc, Tue Nov-24-20 04:58 PM
they piss him off and he books to hbo max it's a bad look

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
13414649, Damn. That’s some G shit.
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Nov-24-20 05:33 PM
13414652, Do not watch it unless they pay me.
Posted by handle, Tue Nov-24-20 06:10 PM
I guess he's broke????

But that IS a STRONG and MORAL message.

13414659, Ugh. Not the fucking point.
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-24-20 07:05 PM
>I guess he's broke????
13414662, Oh, so it's about the morals of the money??
Posted by handle, Tue Nov-24-20 07:44 PM
He sounds like a real Billy Corgan!
13414675, Sounds like an artist to me
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 06:48 AM
De La pretty much did the same thing with Tommy Boy.

It’s def the principle and it seems like you’ve lost yours over the last year.
13414690, Why are you mad at him and not Netflix/Comedy Central ?
Posted by Brew, Wed Nov-25-20 11:06 AM
Are *they* broke ?

You weirdo.
13414692, He’s gone full establishment.
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 11:13 AM
never go full establishment.

13414669, How did you conclude that he's broke?
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Nov-24-20 10:57 PM
Do you think the only reason anyone would fight for more equitable share of profit from their own creation is because they're broke?

Do you think the only conceivable reason a powerful, influential person would flex that power in regard to said profits is because he's broke?

Please clarify- with actual logic, not just incredulous missives, sarcastic words written in all caps, and smug exclamation marks.
13414671, My point is that he’s not broke
Posted by handle, Tue Nov-24-20 11:48 PM
But that he’s so wealthy and has so much power that he can only focus on his own grievances.

He did a good job hosting the roots Grammy jam earlier this year at least, and I hear he’s real nice to his friends.

Note: maybe there is a business back in deal that is not being lived up to, but all I know about it is what he said on SNL that he doesn’t get money from it, not that he was supposed to get money from it and hasn’t. Just seems like business deals and money and power and ego and good for him.

It’s a super rich guy against a super rich company licensing decades old content to a Nother super rich company, I don’t really Care now, I withdraw my previous posts.
13414673, When an artists builds that kind of power, that's a good thing.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Nov-25-20 12:32 AM
I'm all for them wielding it.

I'm pro labor, and I see this as no different. Companies, corporations, hell, even mom & pop joints all wield a significant amount of power over the work, income, and, to varying degrees, the lives of workers, and in this case, artists.

So when workers- which is exactly what I'd classify an artist- build to a level of power that allows them to make power moves to the degree that the mighty corporations yield to it, that's a net positive.

Because that corporation will still run roughshod over 90% of the proletariat, while still dictating terms to the 9% who have enough cache to have options, but not enough to snap their fingers and get CEO's jumping to their slightest whim.

So when that 1% hits god tier? Exercise that shit.

Particularly when it's a Black man or woman, for whom every card in the deck is stacked from birth?

When things don't play to the artists favor, that's the breaks, until/unless changes are made to existing models. Artists have to eat plate after plate of disappointment, crow, sour grapes, or outright shit on the way up. Everyone isn't built to grind that out, fair, unfair, or indifferent.

This is a situation where Netflix is in the Dave business, while also trying to profit off of a portfolio of Dave's most significant work for which Dave receives nothing. So Dave's in a position to say, yo, if you fuck with me, you fuck with ME, but you're not going to get paid off my sweat when I don't see a dime of it.

That's not just some random rich guy flex in a vacuum.

He's not walking around crushing buildings with abandon.

You broke it down in very generic terms, as a rich guy vs a rich company over old content licensed to another rich company. It's easy to look at those generic terms and say, who gives a fuck about any of these people?

But this wasn't generic players under generic terms in isolation. A Black standup comic built his career to a point where he was able to leverage his value to the corporate giant, to prevent them from eating from a pot that doesn't feed him or his family.

What's the actual problem with that?
Where's the negative?
13414653, I thought it was weird that Netflix would run the show when they’ve
Posted by soulfunk, Tue Nov-24-20 06:10 PM
had an ongoing relationship with Dave airing his specials for the last few years. I’d think it would at least be a conversation there about checking with Dave before airing Chappelle Show...so I’m not surprised that they would pull it once he contacted them. At this point I’m sure they are making way more $$$ from being a home to his new content than from a show that Comedy Central has been running on multiple platforms for 20 years...
13414654, He's not WRONG.
Posted by Ryan M, Tue Nov-24-20 06:15 PM
But also, let's not act like Netflix isn't fucking people left and right.

Just not Dave Chappelle.
13414658, Please expound
Posted by Numba_33, Tue Nov-24-20 06:50 PM
13414663, Ehhhhh
Posted by Ryan M, Tue Nov-24-20 08:10 PM
Look I can...but it's probably not a great idea for me to.

The fact is...Dave Chappelle went to Netflix as Dave Chappelle. He went to CC as a young up and comer. Monique's whole saga showed you how their negotiations go for when you aren't a damn superstar.

Networks take the financial risks for shows. And when they're a hit, great. But netflix has fired people or cancelled shows just before a season 4 when they are all due to get a pay bump...and suddenly they're not predatory and do the right thing? Cmon. They're in the Dave Chappelle business. They had to do this.
13414665, his telling of the comedy central story is
Posted by Rjcc, Tue Nov-24-20 08:20 PM
whatever he needs it to be at the moment he's telling it.

but yeah, netflix doesn't want him running to hbo max after they invested a hundred million or whatever in him

so of course they yank it. even if they have to eat the cost, it's whatever compared to not being in business with him

13414666, Right.
Posted by Ryan M, Tue Nov-24-20 08:23 PM
And to MY knowledge, Comedy Central did not call him a crazy crackhead. That was definitely said - but I feel like that was the internet rumors at the time, not to mention Neal Brennan said Dave wasn't "well".

But he's right. Nobody from that time is there anymore, so who knows.
13414680, Ehh... you really think Comedy Central didn’t shit on Dave
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 09:40 AM
when he walked away?

I doubt it was just internet rumors.
13414696, I don’t know.
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-25-20 11:40 AM
But I do know those things were being said online - it’s not as if CC made a press statement saying that.
13414697, Lmao.. yeah, those types of things don’t make press releases
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 11:50 AM
13414705, Of course
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-25-20 12:34 PM
But his own friends said he was sick.

Hell, I’m pretty sure I read he was in Africa on here - from Questlove who was as confused as anyone.

I’m just saying - SO many people said untrue things about Dave at that time. I’d be shocked if the source of those rumors was the network he worked for. That’s all.
13414720, Most of those people were prolly eating off of Dave tho
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 02:38 PM
I went to see him in Lexington Kentucky right after he got back from Africa. He was pissed.

“Fuck Comedy Central, Fuck Time Magazine, Fuck Hollywood”

Put it this way.. if Dave turned down $100 mill.. imagine how much Comedy Central lost? They were pissed.
13414726, I mean, sure.
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-25-20 02:53 PM
But the WHOLE world was talking about "What's wrong with Dave Chappelle?" Not simply the network he worked for. That's my point.

And let's be honest - at that time, while CS was the biggest thing out, it's not as if CC was struggling. They had South Park, The Daily Show, Crank Yankers, The Man Show, Insomniac, etc. It was a HUGE loss, dont get me wrong, but it wasn't keeping the network afloat.

All I'm saying is - EVERYBODY, including Dave's friends (remember how he lashed out at Neal Brennan?), was saying something was wrong. Nobody understood why he did what he did until years later. I think, in retrospect, people needed to take a beat before judging someone so harshly, but in the absence of a statement from Dave - people ran rampant with whatever they wanted, and that includes on this message board at the time (like I said, I'm pretty sure Quest was as shocked as anyone and might have even said something here).
13414733, that's exactly the point. if what he wanted was the back end money
Posted by Rjcc, Wed Nov-25-20 03:56 PM
that was the time to negotiate it, because CC needed him to keep making the show

13414734, I'm sure a lot of people said a lot of things.
Posted by Rjcc, Wed Nov-25-20 03:57 PM
he was making them a shit ton of money and he turned it off for reasons that no white tv exec was going to be trying to hear.

13414702, I'ono man something's gotta give
Posted by Mafamaticks, Wed Nov-25-20 12:24 PM
Why are we ok with the entertainment industry being predatory by default? We're not ok with that shit in any other industry that I can think of.

I get swaying a contract in favor of the investor when you're taking a risk on an up and comer. But if I had it my way, even drafting a contract where you can own someone's likeness and name throughout the entire fucking universe through the end of time should have you barred from the industry.

But everybody goes, "you should have read the contract" or "you should have hired a lawyer." instead of "maybe we should have some regulation."
13414715, "business" is predatory kinda by default
Posted by infin8, Wed Nov-25-20 01:34 PM
"capitalism" functions on it..at least the kind 'we' do in America.

"business" isn't ethical...but it CAN be, and I think that's just ONE of many take-aways

"Why are we OK with business in general moving like this" is the question nobody is asking.

owning a nxgga forever goes back to slavery, also.

I feel like Dave spoon-feeds and leaves crumbs for discussion; he always talking about MORE than what he's talking about
13414721, Right.
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-25-20 02:42 PM
And I don't know the answer to that.
13414777, Agreed
Posted by Heinz, Thu Nov-26-20 12:14 PM
But to the question

"'Why are we OK with business in general moving like this' is the question nobody is asking."

Is only asked by people who never owned a business, never created something and sold it, never created something and licesenced it etc. I've been on both sides of the coin, and obviously on a way smaller scale compared to Dave but at the end of the day it's all the same regardless of the dollar or the companies involved. Whenever you are starting out looking for that big break and are looking to partner with a company you have to look at it as a bank loan. What risks are being taken on both sides, what are you giving up vs what are you receiving in return all comes into play for the leverage in those discussions. People tend to get emotionally attached whether they are the ones who are the creative or the ones who are just reading stories about creatives and have zero knowledge what it's like to be on either side. It's easier for those people to have empathy for the person who is complaining about being screwed over because normally people who never experienced any business transaction already view themselves as being screwed over at some point in their lives by a bigger entity. It ends up just being a stupid conversation with those people because their side is all based in feelings rather than looking at the broader picture with actual context. Businesse are not club houses. They are taking huge risks on reputation, money, where bad business moves can really crumble a company.

The one thing I noticed about Dave's words were is that he actually understands their side, but also that the process, the situation, the outcome is all kind of shitty. Which is all very true. But when I say he understands, he understands he took that deal, not necessarily in good faith, but that he really had no choice. He had zero leverage in that situation. He was coming off of just having 1 special, Half baked and guest roles in other movies. Although "Killin Them Softly" is viewed as a classic now, it was more of a cult classic in 2000. The average person wasn't on YouTube or watching specials the way they do now. Out of my group of friends only myself and one other knew of that special. So I can see why HBO was like "why do we need you?" in that moment of time. Also it would be a pretty big risk to give Dave a entire sketch show just off his work at the time. It's not like it was something we as fans were even thinking he would be good in. I remember hearing he got a sketch show and being surprised myself, it was unexpected to me because we just never seen him in that element. Sketch shows, tv, movies, stand up are all different beasts and don't always translate well.

So yes it's a shitty situation to be in, especially for someone as talented as he is and being as revered as he is now. I just find it hard to have that much empathy for the business side of it. No different than the situation Taylor Swift is in. You signed that contract in hopes it would be your big break and they funded it, created it with you, marketed it, paid your staff, handled all that shit in unison with you. Yet you want to own it outright and not give anything up because you think you are talented? And if it flopped would you give them that money back?....because you know that would be the "ethical" thing to do. So it's a weird stance to take when we view these big companies as ATM's but want them to be human if we flop and lose all that money they invested in us. And it's equally shitty that we get treated as replaceable content or assets when things flop because we are easily discarded in the grand scheme of things. But that took years to build to be in that position and thats what anyone who is starting out is trying to build. They are trying to build a career where they can withstand the ups and downs of business.

----------

IG @erichrigonan
13414655, Already King...
Posted by Trinity444, Tue Nov-24-20 06:30 PM
I love Dave like a play cousin
13414678, I wish I could....his trans obsession is frustrating
Posted by CherNic, Wed Nov-25-20 09:33 AM
13414657, RE: Netflix removes Chappelle Show at Dave's request (swipe)
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Nov-24-20 06:45 PM
He ain’t broke. But he’s probably around folks who make way more than him so he knows he can do better if he applies pressure at the right times. I like it.

>18 min standup bit from Dave's IG breaking down the $$$ game
>https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH-rR9znT3g/?utm_source=ig_embed
>
>https://deadline.com/2020/11/chappelles-show-removed-netflix-request-dave-chappelle-viacomcbs-stolen-goods-paid-1234621181/
>
>Dave Chappelle had made it clear that he did not approve of
>ViacomCBS licensing his Comedy Central series, Chappelle’s
>Show, without paying him a dime. The comedian spoke about it
>during his recent Saturday Night Live monologue, and now he
>has done something about it.
>
>In a video, titled Unforgiven, which was posted on Instagram
>this morning, Chappelle says that he had asked Netflix, where
>he has a deal for standup specials, to take Chappelle’s
>Show, which the streamer had licensed on a non-exclusive
>basis, off the service.
>
>Netflix has honored Chappelle’s request, and removed the
>show overnight last night, a rep for the streamer confirmed to
>Deadline. The show began streaming on Netflix in the U.S. on
>Nov. 1. Chappelle’s Show, owned by ViacomCBS, is still
>available on the company’s Comedy Central and CBS All Access
>outlets and was also recently licensed by HBO Max. Companies
>that license a program pay the seller who, in tern, has to
>compensate the creatives on the show.
>
>“People think I made a lot of money from Chappelle’s
>Show,” Chappelle says in the video, filmed during a recent
>standup set, in which he reminisces about his comedy career.
>“When I left that show I never got paid. They (ViacomCBS)
>didn’t have to pay me because I signed the contract. But is
>that right? I found out that these people were streaming my
>work and they never had to ask me or they never have to tell
>me. Perfectly legal ‘cause I signed the contract. But is
>that right? I didn’t think so either. That’s why I like
>working for Netflix. I like working for Netflix because when
>all those bad things happened to me, that company didn’t
>even exist. And when I found out they were streaming
>Chappelle’s Show, I was furious. How could they not– how
>could they not know? So you know what I did? I called them and
>I told them that this makes me feel bad. And you want to know
>what they did? They agreed that they would take it off their
>platform just so I could feel better. That’s why I f*ck with
>Netflix. Because they paid me my money, they do what they say
>they’re going to do, and they went above and beyond what you
>could expect from a businessman. They did something just
>because they thought that I might think that they were wrong.
>And I do — I think that if you are f*cking streaming that
>show you’re fencing stolen goods.”
>
>Chappelle repeated his appeal to fans, which he also made on
>SNL earlier this month. “So I’m not going to the agents,
>I’m coming to my real boss — I’m coming to you. I’m
>begging you — if you ever liked me, if you ever think there
>was anything worthwhile about me, I’m begging you, please
>don’t watch that show. I’m not asking you to boycott any
>network — boycott me. Boycott Chappelle’s Show. Do not
>watch it unless they pay me.”
>
>Chappelle was the co-creator, executive producer and star of
>Chappelle’s Show, which had an abbreviated but very
>successful run on Comedy Central from 2003-2006.
>
>Netflix has been Chappelle’s home for four years with a deal
>for standup specials.
13414660, Also not the point.
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-24-20 07:08 PM
>He ain’t broke. But he’s probably around folks who make
>way more than him so he knows he can do better if he applies
>pressure at the right times. I like it.

He's applying pressure because, why should everyone BUT him be getting paid off of his brilliance ?

I realize I'm sort of preaching to the choir since you ended your post saying "I like it" but it's annoying that you thought you had to qualify his stance by saying "he ain't broke" and making a comment about people around him may make more than he does.

Neither of those things is relevant and are not worth mentioning.
13414661, it’s the principle...
Posted by Trinity444, Tue Nov-24-20 07:08 PM
I don’t think it has anything to do with him being broke.

13414664, I don't get dropped; I drop the label.
Posted by Triptych, Tue Nov-24-20 08:15 PM
13414667, Too late
Posted by villian_1998, Tue Nov-24-20 08:36 PM
I watched that ish, as soon as it popped up.
---------------------------------------
<< Seattle by moonlight...
13414668, RE: Too late
Posted by imperial, Tue Nov-24-20 10:19 PM
Does he get his money if I bought the DVD's circa 2004?

I remember going to FYE for like 4 straight weekends in a row and they were always sold out. Dude was like we had some copies come in today but they all sold out.
13414679, imagine someone asking him to not do something and he listens
Posted by CherNic, Wed Nov-25-20 09:35 AM
novel idea!
13414682, sees it LOL
Posted by Damali, Wed Nov-25-20 09:52 AM

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly
13414683, Netflix put relationship over profit...this time.
Posted by Damali, Wed Nov-25-20 09:54 AM
it can also be argued that their gesture is still rooted in capitalism...in protecting the investment they have with him..the future profits he will generate for them, etc

i'm happy for him, but not impressed by Netflix.

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly
13414771, RE: Netflix put relationship over profit...this time.
Posted by Khalil19, Thu Nov-26-20 11:06 AM
^^Agreed^^

You don't impress me!!

RIP Reggie...I love you!! http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb449/Mynewstuff2011/RegLover.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/hawkcomedy/
13414710, Unpopular opinion but he broke the contract.
Posted by Mr. ManC, Wed Nov-25-20 01:13 PM
It definitely isn't right, industry has BEEN shady. I'm sure he took a bad deal when he didn't have the leverage. And he walked away from the show from a myriad of reasons. He's right to ask his fans not watch to support him, BUT you can't blame Viacom for being Viacom. It sucks, stand your ground, glad he was able to get Netflix this solid, but weren't we just boycotting Netflix over 'Cuties' lol?

Just didn't see this same energy when Monique was trying to have leverage in a negotiation, or Kanye acting wild now trying to get his masters back. Industry is built on exploitation. To act like Netflix is one of the of the pure entities when they are going to exploit their content creators at some point is a little narrow sighted and selfish perspective on which to soapbox. But he has every right to talk his shit for his agenda. More power to him.
13414723, Think there is middle ground here tho regarding netflix
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 02:51 PM
Do they try to take advantage of entertainers who aren’t as big? Sure.. Do the lowball comedians who aren’t men? Definitely.

I agree about Monique. Always thought it was fucked yo how people clowned her for showing how Netflix underpays women in comedy. Especially Black women.

and Dave admitted he signed the contract. But he asked Netflix and they did something they didn’t have to do. He’s applauding them for working with him on this situation.

Like I said earlier this is similar to De La and Tommy Boy. They don’t want fans buying their records on Tommy Boy for obvious reasons. They signed the contract. It was fucked up.

and nah, Viacom being Viacom isn’t a good excuse. Fuck those companies who intentionally hand out these shitty ass contracts and then have the nerve to try and shame the artist and their fans for calling them out on it.

I’m all over the place and just needed to add we aren’t boycotting over Cuties.
13414736, that's a great working relationship-ship they have there
Posted by rdhull, Wed Nov-25-20 04:22 PM
13414737, Basically
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-25-20 04:29 PM
I mean Dave even admitted a few times he singer the contract.

So he knows what he did wrong

But he’s thankful Netflix made the move and that’s all.

It’s really not that deep.

13414742, it's leverage. if HBO Max didn't exist this would be different
Posted by Rjcc, Wed Nov-25-20 04:48 PM

13414786, I am glad it was 18 minutes
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Nov-26-20 01:36 PM
I thought it was great but would have been disappointed if it was the subject matter of a whole hour long special. A lot of comedians hit their low point when their material focuses on their personal grievance with the system that made them a star. I am thinking Martin Lawrence, Kat Williams.

But he told a good story in 18 minutes. Loved the 3 Card Monte story. It had everything.

He kinda threw Monique under the bus. While she is suing Netflix for racial and sexual discrimination, he is telling the public how great Netflix treated him. But Monique ain't helping herself comparing Breonna Taylor's death to how Oprah murdered her career. SMH.

Otherwise, I can't see how anybody can be mad at a brother utilizing the power that the networks always have. ANd I am a lawyer and I would never retreat behind, "well he signed a contract". F that. The contract is nothing. It's all about Power and when an artist to rewrite their contract I am happy for them.

That being said, I can only get so worked up by this particular grevience. Its just not going to resonate the same way his material does about police brutality of the stuff I can identify with.

So yeah its cool for 18 minutes, I hope he can return to more relatable material now he has gotten that off his chest.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13414787, *Mo'Nique has left the chat*
Posted by thegodcam, Thu Nov-26-20 02:19 PM
13414788, You Can Buy All 3 Seasons On DVD For Less Than $15
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Thu Nov-26-20 02:23 PM
So who cares what dave wants people to do or boycott, I bet you everyone else who wrote, acted, & produced that show is getting their royalties and is probably pissed that netflix took that show off their site...anyway.

13414789, Next stop for Dave: Garth Brooks?
Posted by handle, Thu Nov-26-20 03:04 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/why-garth-brooks-feels-used-194790

I would not be surprised at all if Dave, or Taylor Swift started bitchin' about used CDs and DVDs like Garth did in the 1990s.

I've seen this show before.
13414874, yall still buying DVD’s?
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Nov-29-20 10:52 AM
okay