Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPot meet kettle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13414016&mesg_id=13414558
13414558, Pot meet kettle
Posted by imcvspl, Mon Nov-23-20 09:04 PM
I've posted my further thoughts below. Feel free to ignore those because I disagree.

Actually scratch that. I said it below and I'll say it again, I'm pretty short fused in 2020. So I apologize because I know we have had some solid interactions in the past and at the end of the day I know we both have love for and want to see the upliftment of our people. We aren't always going to agree but it's worth remembering that we aren't enemies. We are fighting against the same shit from different perspectives.

I don't post nearly as much as I did in the past but I do so because I know yall are realer than 90% of the non family members I have to deal with on the regular for my livelihood. I don't wanna be having no beef with you.

So I apologize for my tone and sarcasm and will try to come at you right in the future because I do respect you even when we are on opposite sides of an argument.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."