Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim playing with pennies at this point
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13413961&mesg_id=13425156
13425156, im playing with pennies at this point
Posted by mista k5, Wed Feb-24-21 03:54 PM
before it went on this big rise (and fall) i had made a few buys. the bulk back in like oct/nov when it was at like 18k. then some more in january when it was at like at 30k.

got 130% return and sold the gains when it hit 52k (bitcoin value not my actual dollar amount lol). so that left me with my original usd amount still in it

i bought a little back at like 49k. going to wait and see what it does. either way i already more than made my money back. if it stays flat ill probably buy back in in a few days. if it keeps bouncing as it is then i will wait to see where it goes in a few weeks.

so i missed selling at the absolute high and bought back a little above the recent bottom. im okay with both.

my coworker keeps talking about stocks, a couple weeks back he told me one was about to shoot up. looked into it a bit and decided whatever ill buy one share. its done nothing but lose lol. dude keeps telling me hes making thousands of dollars, havent asked him how much of his money its taken him to get that though.

im at 120% return overall on my pennies so ill just keep slowly getting more into it.