Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIts so sad to see what cryptocurrency has turned into.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13413961&mesg_id=13424290
13424290, Its so sad to see what cryptocurrency has turned into.
Posted by allStah, Wed Feb-17-21 03:08 AM
It’s totally opposite of what it was designed for.One bitcoin transaction cost 10.00 to 20.00, so you know it will never be an everyday cash currency.

When bitcoin got approved for futures a few years ago, I knew it was a wrap. It now
belongs to the whales and big businesses.

Bitcoin is no different than gentrification. Artist go into a run down environment, beautify it , and make it creative and cool, and then the cooperations sweep in and raise the value ,and then kick everyone out.

I remember when coins like ripple and iota first started, with a focus on changing how technology is used. Where is that vision now?

Tronix was supposed to be this decentralized ecosystem and change the internet
as we know it. ...still sitting at 0.05. Years ago it was 0.12.

Once Tether was investigated, I dumped my coins ,making a little profit ,and never looked back.

Now crypto is nothing more than gambling coins making the rich richer, while the lower
Class gets killed by the volatility... and when the bubble truly pops, it’s going to be worse than the internet bubble and mortgage back security crash.

Every tens years..this shit happens like clockwork. Capitalism will get people to FOMO
on anything.