Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: I love how these vaccines were announced right after the election
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13412999&mesg_id=13413864
13413864, RE: I love how these vaccines were announced right after the election
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Nov-16-20 08:54 AM
>you can’t tell me these companies just happened to have
>these stats ready a week after Trump lost.
>
>Even if it’s a coincidence I’m loving the meltdown
>Trumpers are having..
>
>Anyway.. I will say I’m a bit skeptical of these CEO’s
>selling stock right after the announcements. that shit should
>be illegal.
>
>

It is so on-brand in the worst way that Trumpers can only think that everything happening in the world is somehow set up to negatively impact them. It’s the exact complaint they have when minorities and/or women complain about anything ever: even overt racism/sexism, death, etcetera. Now, folks are sitting up in good overall situations and swearing that the world is against them cuz some overnight politician they voted for isn’t gonna be able to ride another loophole into another 4 years. Creating their own social media and shit so they can talk limited loser shit to each other and feel good about it. It’s bad. It’s scary. But it’s so on-brand. It would be funny if there wasn’t so many of them. But some folks really think the whole planet is supposed to revolve around their whims and wants. It’s always gotta be their birthday.