Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectplaying devils advocate but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13412954&mesg_id=13413455
13413455, playing devils advocate but
Posted by Effa, Wed Nov-11-20 02:25 PM

after years of russiagate and all the non-sensical "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" stuff pre-covid...

did anyone really think Trump wasn't going to fight in anyway he can after this election? and it was very close. this isn't like Mondale demanding a recount in a blow out lol.

some notes;

The dems fixed their own primaries, we know that, its been confirmed by dems themselves. I mean they really made the republicans look like an honest party by having trump steam roll all their candidates and come out on top over the establishment. but the dem's couldn't trust the people choosing Sanders over retread Hillary or any of the better options this year like IDK anyone but old lying ass Joe and Officer Harris...

The dems also played 3-d chess by acting like going to the polls was going to be a super spreader event and urging people to mail in ballots. Then almost IMMEDIATELY shitting on the postal service saying they couldn't keep up and pointing the voter fraud/suppression finger early.

early on election day you heard about "300k missing ballots" when it looked like trump was up in key states. But how can you tell that? if you send out 100 mail in ballots and 50 people send them back, does that mean the other 50 are "missing" from the voting count? more built-in "gotchas" should something go wrong.

Here in connecticut, which is just blindly democrat, I love asking people what changed for them under trump and I get a lot of "we gotta get this clown out of here". like, ok but what changed?

The left was really quick to start pointing fingers at minority groups when it looked like Biden wasn't going to make it. that shit bothers me, its hypocritical as fuck and people need to be called out on it. White people too, even though no president has ever been elected without a BIG ASS CHUNK OF WHITE VOTES it was going to be white peoples fault if they lost. Only of course AFTER dragging black men, latinx, and all the other POC who voted for Trump.

I don't want this reply making ya'll assume i'm pro-trump because i'm not pro anything. our two party system has failed us and we're going to be stuck in this bullshit cat and mouse game for a long time. one party is stuck in the stone age and the other is just full of a bunch of silvery tongues liars. You cannot convince me otherwise and anyone who is hard R or hard D(pause?) always looks delusional or crazy to me. like Coke vs Pepsi who gives a fuck crazy.

idk just wanted to unload that here because if you say anything on twitter or in person people add you to lists apparently.