Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyeah man i dont like this shit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13412954&mesg_id=13413194
13413194, yeah man i dont like this shit.
Posted by Reeq, Mon Nov-09-20 08:47 PM
thought i was finally gonna be getting some sleep for a while. especially after it seemed like everyone had started accepting the results when all the news channels started calling the election for biden on saturday.

but the more apparent the biden win becomes and the higher his win margin goes up in states and nationally...the more repubs and parts of their organized apparatus are starting to double down on trump refusing to concede. theyre even attacking other republicans and fox news because of it.

some people think its a cynical ploy to keep the base fired up for the georgia elections but i think the mf just aint leaving willingly. like everyone has been predicting for a while now.

we need to prepare for that possibility and i dont even know how you physically depose an american president who doesnt respect the peaceful transfer of power. they have armed resistance and military coups in other countries over shit like this. but trump has law enforcement on his side and just installed a probable lackey as secretary of defense.