Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNow? We drink. After that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13412705&mesg_id=13412716
13412716, Now? We drink. After that...
Posted by mrhood75, Sat Nov-07-20 01:22 PM
For the lame duck session, I would guess the McConnell is going to desperately try to pass COVID relief but Drumf isn't going to pass shit. He's going to sulk and try to settle scores. He'll fire the FBI head and try to get Fauchi fired.

Hopefully, Pelosi will spend the session trying to raise havoc. She should try to impeach Dipshit again. And Barr. And DeVos.

But after Jan. 20 and Biden is officially President and Drumf has been dragged out? Without the Senate, Biden will be limited in what he can do. I do think he can push through more COVID stimulus, because even the GOP senators know it isn't going away. And he'll have to come up with a general COVID plan of action.

Beyond that, I imagine he'll spend the next two years undoing all the foul executive orders that Drumf issued. And repairing our global standing. And doing whatever he can to advance his plan for Black America, 'cause you know, Black people won him the election.