Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Real talk, how many pairs of shoes you keep in rotation?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13408414&mesg_id=13408439
13408439, RE: Real talk, how many pairs of shoes you keep in rotation?
Posted by DJR, Thu Oct-15-20 01:56 PM
Between casual wear sneakers, running sneakers, basketball sneakers, dress shoes, and boots, I probably have around 30-35 pairs altogether.

I probably mainly wear 3-4 of my “casual sneakers” regularly, 2 pairs of running shoes that I still use, an old pair of running shoes that I mow the lawn in, 3 pairs of dress shoes that I wear to work, and 3 pairs of boots that I’ll wear when the occasion calls for it(a pair of winter boots for snow blowing the driveway, a pair of dressier boots, and some Timbs for casual wear. Haven’t hooped since covid so none of those get worn right now. So call it roughly 13 that I wear regularly?

A couple of my casual sneakers are older but they’re classics and I still wear them once in awhile. And a couple are newer that I only want to break out on occasion. And I got probably 7-8 pairs of b-ball sneakers sitting in the closet. Really miss playing. Definitely don’t need all those pairs though, but they’re all still wearable.