Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfor the record, I watched this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13408218&mesg_id=13410890
13410890, for the record, I watched this.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Oct-31-20 01:33 PM
I think a lot of the ADOS *followers* are on some bullshit, but the politics of Antonio Moore are sound. I'm glad I gave this a chance.

IMO, Ice Cube is not a Trump supporter. But he was a bit of a dumbass about the political side of this and got played by the Trump campaign.

Black liberals are running with the Donald Trump framing, just because they're scared Trump will get re-elected.

I am doubtful that happens except for a grand fucking on the GOP end (which is still possible). People have already made up their mind.

I think Cube needs to take Sandy Darity's advice and not engage with Republicans at all. they are not at all going to do anything other than what Trump did. There's a sliver of a chance outside of the far right.

if you're opposed to sound political discussion just because it's on youtube, you're a fucking dumbass who needs to shut the fuck up. use your own filter. MSNBC will never have this kind of discussion.

Corporate media is not having these conversations because they have an investment in Black people being the floor of U.S. capitalism.