Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI dont think that conversation will be had after Biden wins.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13408218&mesg_id=13408861
13408861, I dont think that conversation will be had after Biden wins.
Posted by Brotha Sun, Mon Oct-19-20 08:38 AM
We would most likely to pressure them. A lot.

Even then, during the biggest protest movement in American history, Biden's response was to use conservative talking points and cry about the destruction of property without prioritizing the conditions that caused it.

Because he's a conservative democrat. That's his record.

Voting for Biden is simply harm reduction, because Trump is the worst, but let's not pretend Biden isn't who he is.

I highly doubt Trump will win again, but by the off chance he did, it would make sense to put the bug in his team's ear to work with black americans. But he's terrible! Yes, he is, but did he write the crime bill or work as a prosecutor in Oakland?

I dont see any of these people as allies to black people, their records prove that. We need to be honest about who they are without getting emotional about "splitting the vote." That's how we end up with hawks like Obama that act as agents for white supremacy and wall street but still end up propped up as black leaders.

People are afraid of criticizing politicians they support, but supporting them is exactly why we should criticize them.