Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHas t.Rump Written That Million Dollar Check To Houston,TX Yet?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13408218&mesg_id=13408531
13408531, Has t.Rump Written That Million Dollar Check To Houston,TX Yet?
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Thu Oct-15-20 10:22 PM
t.Rump is a con-artist and a lies so much he can't even keep track of all the lies he tells people, why would Cube go to t.rump and his cronies on election year to get a plan through when they haven't furfilled any of the campaign promises t.rump said he would do except destroy or change everything that had to do with Obama out of spite not cause it would help or benefit people in america?

If Cube & T.I. really wanted to do something for black owned businesses and business entrepreneurs of color, then open up a bank or credit union, then you can loan to whomever you want, help those in need, give jobs to those who need to build up credit and got great business ideas that need funding instead of letting either political party get credit?

Ice Cube is falling for the banana in the tail pipe, cause like a relative told me long time ago, "black people learn everything from the caucasian except how to become and stay wealthy".

Why can't Cube just do what Tyler Perry is doing and stick to what he knows, infact I remember when Jeru The Damaja said in a rhyme "why do we don't own any record pressing plants or black distribution companies"?