Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectpretty much but not exclusively
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13408150&mesg_id=13408388
13408388, pretty much but not exclusively
Posted by mista k5, Thu Oct-15-20 10:38 AM
most of the time i spend listening to music is at work and its listening to new releases. on fridays its full albums that were released and the rest of the week its to just the songs i liked from the albums.

when im tired of 2020 music i will just shuffle my thumb ups playlist or youtubes "my mix". i usually enjoy them but once im home i dont want to spend time listening to music.

i used to do all of the above but then when i got home i would spend a couple hours each night listening to albums or playlists because i couldnt get enough.

maybe its because my set up has stabilized. ive had the same headphones for years now and almost a year for the speakers at home. the car has been working good for a month or two now. so im used to how it all sounds.

there are some songs that come on in my 2020 favs playlist that i do love but most of them are great music that doesnt move me. i sound like lauryn lol i need that music that inspires.