Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectShe's getting confirmred.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13407822&mesg_id=13407850
13407850, She's getting confirmred.....
Posted by blueeclipse, Mon Oct-12-20 10:45 AM
The real question when she is integral in rolling back over 100 years of progress in this country will the people stand up to this shit finally.

We are so stuck in a partisan divide in this country that a presidential election like this one which should be a fucking LANDSLIDE loss for Trump won't be because people are so brainwashed by their bias and bullshit that they will vote for a literal pile of shit if it's along party lines.

This needs to stop.

I was talking to my Mom about this. Her neighbor is a Trump supporter. She's the typical old white woman who's pastor tells her what to do. My Mom kicks it at her house and eats dinner with her and shit. We got in a HUGE argument about it. My Mom was saying how shes a nice woman and voting is private and they just don't talk politics and blaa blaa blaa. FUCK THAT.

These people need to be shamed relentlessly and shown that there is no place for them to enjoy being treated with respect. Why would you respect her privacy. They OPENLY disregard our lives and our rights and try to pass it off as part of some noble cause. They need to be given that scarlet letter and people need to stop being accepting of this shit.