Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject10 random artists & their songs that I'm playing a lot...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13406903&mesg_id=13406926
13406926, 10 random artists & their songs that I'm playing a lot...
Posted by Marbles, Tue Oct-06-20 01:44 PM

Dinner Party "Sleepless Nights"

Journey/Steve Perry "Foolish Heart" and "Separate Ways" - We just watched a few old episodes of Behind the Music. After watching Journey, I went back to some of their stuff. These are my 2 favorites.

Emotional Oranges - "Personal"

Lianne La Havas - "Weird Fishes" - I'm not up on Radiohead so I'm not familiar with the original. But for some reason, this song caught my ear. The whole album is fantastic though.

Kaytranada & Durand Bernarr "Freefall"

Spoon "Hot Thoughts" and "Can I Sit Next To You?"

Stalley "My Thoughts" and "Tokyo Proverbs" - Like I said in the Lesson, I seem to let Stalley slip my mind until I see he has a new project out. I think he deserves more credit than he gets.

Stove God Cooks "Rolls Royce Brake Lights" - This album feels like it should be out of my wheelhouse but I can't stop listening to "Reasonable Drought."

Joell Ortiz "Reflection" - Another cat I feel is mad underrated.

Phonte "So Help Me God"

*I wish I liked the new Elzhi more. I've only given it 2 listens so maybe it'll grow on me after a few more. There's nothing wrong with it but it just didn't grab me the way I wanted it to.