Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectjust putting my name all up in the poast. this shit remains... i don't
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13406031&mesg_id=13406621
13406621, just putting my name all up in the poast. this shit remains... i don't
Posted by poetx, Sun Oct-04-20 09:44 PM
even got the words.

lol.

i hope he is sick as hell. i hope he don't die, but only because i want him alive to see ALL of his shit crash and burn and for him and his crooked ass kids and his "i don't geev a foke about zee chreestmus or thee leetle kids" wife all to to fucking jail.

i have zero empathy for him. i used it up on all the other 210k people who have died of this and the untold million(s) of others who will suffer lifetime debilitating (and now, pre-existing) conditions. and the millions out of work. and the millions making faustian decisions to put themselves, and by extension, their families in harms way because this stupid ass country, largely following his dumbass lead, can't show common fucking human decency to mask up, chill and let this shit fall back like the other sane countries have done.

so, yeah, my empathy all out.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad