Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLook, I'm sorry
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13405931&mesg_id=13407452
13407452, Look, I'm sorry
Posted by navajo joe, Thu Oct-08-20 01:48 PM
You're cursed with that killer combo of stupidity (not reaction-level stupidity but stupidity nonetheless) and hubris.

All you had to do is come in here and say "Yeah, I fell for the okie doke and put my support behind someone who was a piece of shit. It was fucked up what she did and I no longer support her." You didn't even have to add "Y'all were right." But you just couldn't do it because you're cursed with aforementioned stupidity and hubris.

You can't show me where I accused Bernie (to your edit: go ahead and list the long list of progressives I've accused of being involved w/ Russians. Show receipts) of being an op because that never happened. Go ahead and try. As to Gabbard, I don't know (see how easy that is?) but she's highly problematic on for a number of reasons. Chief among them being her willingness to amplify and legitimize alt-right platforms. Which is well documented.

You can wave around her being the first indigenous anything as much as you want but at the end of the day, if she isn't a racist she sure loves amplifying white nationalist platforms and white nationalists love her. That's documented fact. You can't hand wave that away. But you try because of 1. stupidity 2. hubris.

This post showed that Gabbard was willing participant in amplifying white nationalist propaganda via white nationalist outlet PragerU. Try as you might, you can't spin that.

You can continue to try desperately to minimize it as an oopsie woopsie but we told you a year ago what it was. You just are too stupid and too much of an asshole to listen and maybe learn something.

You wanted to talk cash shit and hand out report cards, try to hide your hand and then got put on blast. Don't be mad at me you fucked around and got your picture took.

Call me whatever names you want but I posted receipts. You can run down your resume and your bonafides to someone who gives a fuck. I bet you don't act in person like you act in here. That's the problem. You're respectful and chill with white folks but you get in here and you start acting out.

If you were smart and a good person you would have admitted you made a mistake. But you aren't, so you didn't and you won't.

Put it on your tough shit list and tell it to your chaplin.