Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm not disagreeing with you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13405264&mesg_id=13405421
13405421, I'm not disagreeing with you
Posted by navajo joe, Mon Sep-28-20 01:19 PM
The fact that a quarter million of people died because of a deliberate, coordinated campaign on the part of the administration.

Also you're allowed to do whatever you want. I'm not the one telling you what you're arguing 'won't/doesn't matter' Nowhere did I argue that his financial crimes were as or more important.

Remember people could have cared when dozens of children were getting murdered in schools and the Republicans thwarted any and all efforts to stop it. Or post-9/11 when much of the foundation was raised for our current state. Or when it came out that there were concentration camps.

No, the people that died yesterday, the people that will die today and the people that will die tomorrow didn't die of his taxes they DID die because this country turned a blind eye to his criminality and were sold a bill of goods as to who and what he was. They died because he is a wanton criminal who likes to hurt people and hates consequences. That's born out in his tax records as much as it is in his willingness to let millions of Americans die.

They died because a criminal(he's a long history of both financial, political, and credibly alleged sexual crimes) was installed into the seat of highest power and given free reign. It could have been stopped. It should have been stopped long before this but now here we are.