Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou know what I really like about this lie, since we're going to talk about it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13404589&mesg_id=13404993
13404993, you know what I really like about this lie, since we're going to talk about it
Posted by Rjcc, Fri Sep-25-20 12:10 AM
"And yet there are people who can't bring themselves to say it or have to counter with stuff like "All Lives Matter".

Saying you can't be pro-black and hate straight black men is the same thing. It should not at all be a controversial statement. It does not exclude black women or black gay men. It's a statement on its on that people should be able to agree with. And yet look at the responses to his tweet."

so what's controversial about all lives matter? It doesn't exclude anyone. It's a statement on its own that anyone should be able to agree with it. This is your logic.

the place where you lie is that you're pretending his post isn't a response to an ongoing conversation.

but you ignore it, and you act like you didn't already point out that a phrase can be completely innocuous in its wording while also being complete bullshit. it's the actions behind it that are missing, and you can see it in that thread and this one where these supposedly pro-black men are just waiting to attack black women they disagree with.

I don't know if all of y'all are straight or not, but I know you're not pro-black, and I know you're losers.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at