Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou just said the EXACT reason why biden should be president.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13404006&mesg_id=13404034
13404034, you just said the EXACT reason why biden should be president.
Posted by double negative, Fri Sep-18-20 11:46 AM
>Anyway it's hard to come up with words anymore.

exactly. trump the person and the cult and culture of trumpism have done a fanstastic job at killing off traction and legitimacy of any real critcism or counter activity. You cannot fight him directly, he will outmaneuver with use of ambiguous language. You cannot make an appeal to morals because the conversation will shift bad things YOU have done. You cannot hope his support drops because his base is unwavering.

I used to think his support would drop if he went into fully supporting BLM or defunding the police but I think his supporters would just go with it. They'd say "...alright, well, I don't get it brother, but uh, if you're down for Tyrone, then I think we're all down for Tyrone"

The left would roll their eyes because dude cannot be trusted do anything right. He'd support BLM but he do weird shit like, I dunno, post a photo of him eating a mega slice of watermelon (with a fork and knife) with a caption that reads "Black people built this country and have made lots of wonderful contributions! They invented watermlon! DELICIOUS!"

with Biden or anyone BUT trump you could at least be sure you could counter shit and enter the discussion using traditional methods