Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTrump has melted brains. Everyone from the FBI to W to authors trying to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13402919&mesg_id=13403137
13403137, Trump has melted brains. Everyone from the FBI to W to authors trying to
Posted by Stadiq, Thu Sep-10-20 12:52 PM
pad their pockets to any Republican who will say anything remotely critical of Trump have become folk heroes to some.

This Woodward is a hero shit is sort of reminding me of the "Its Mueller Time" memes that flooded my timeline from some pretty hardcore lefties.

Hardcore liberals were literally treating the FBI like the Avengers were assembling...how'd that turn out?

The FBI, Woodward, Bush (lol), Scaramucci, Romney, whoever...these dues are not your friends.

I don't know how anyone could tell someone who lost a loved one to COVID - or really anyone for that matter- that sitting on damning information that might have saved lives was the right call because it *might* help sway the mythical moderate. The same moderate who wasn't quite swayed by kids in cages, white supremacy, grabbing pussies, bromance with Putin, etc...

Especially considering he didn't sit on it for the election, he sat on it for his fucking book.