Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfew thoughts...first, I don't ever want to hear run to the middle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13402919&mesg_id=13403023
13403023, few thoughts...first, I don't ever want to hear run to the middle
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Sep-09-20 03:11 PM
to win the Presidency ever again in my life if Trump wins. If Trump beats Joe fucking Biden, there literally is no middle.

If "the middle" and/or moderate republicans can't be swayed by everything from this to kids in cages, then FUCK them.

This election won't be proof that "run to the middle" is the best strategy in my mind even if Joe wins, but if Trump STILL wins then get that 80's political egg head shit out of here.

#2 Its odd that we are so programmed to view everything through the lens of an election now. There is no question Woodard should have released these back in Feb or whatever. No question he waited for his own gain. That is fucking evil no matter how you slice it. Even if something good comes out of it, its still fucking evil.

"Its good he waited"...oh word? He waited for his paycheck, and people died, got severely ill, kids can't go to school, etc.

#3 Because he waited, the right is going to shift the convo on this to "Why now? Where has this been" etc etc. Its going to be painted as opportunistic, etc.