Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThis is catching on - Pro Trump trolls are on DEFENSE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13402668&mesg_id=13402794
13402794, This is catching on - Pro Trump trolls are on DEFENSE
Posted by handle, Mon Sep-07-20 04:09 PM
I'm getting a lot of spam like this on message board:

Trump's alleged remarks about fallen soldiers. This post is not about politics. It's about people here reflecting and thinking critically to keep from being deceived.

In my humble opinion:

With a straight face, local news stations are reporting that national media, including Fox news, have "confirmed the allegations."

Who are these people who decide what the news is? So many places carry the same message that it seems it comes from the same source. Yes, *anybody* can confirm the allegations.

What has NOT been confirmed, however, is that Trump actually made the alleged statements. We're still at *anonymous sources* - and always will be... In My Humble Opinion.

Please think about this. It seems to me that many people are being tricked into believing something that's not true.

(If the sentence within the brackets above seems confusing or nonsensical, please think some more about it - because it *isn't* nonsensical.)