Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI guess you don't understand what a NOVEL virus is
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13402145&mesg_id=13402189
13402189, I guess you don't understand what a NOVEL virus is
Posted by handle, Tue Sep-01-20 05:32 PM
>How virus, bacteria and other infectious diseases are
>spread?

So ALL viruses spread by air?? or all bacteria do? You're just purposefully being obtuse.

>Do hospital workers buy masks at Home Depot and Lowes?
>Otherwise, how would regular people deplete hospital stocks?

They would BUY THEM. You think there's a completely segregated system for masks??? Well your wrong. And then they'd sell to the highest profit channel. Don't think that prices wouldn't skyrocket - becuase THEY DID.

>The same way we handle most other diseases with a very low
>death rate... let it go.

I get it it - you don't MIND 1% of the population dying, and 10%-20% FUCKED up with long term health consequences. I reject your stupid fucking idea.

>Also, I'd recommend a better diet, exercise, not smoking and
>other things to improve one's natural health (something that I
>don't see from the .gov at all)

Who are you Bill Maher?? Blame the victims.And the ones who you can't find some way to blame - well there's so few that you don't give a fuck that they die.

>Nah, I don't really care about validation. I'm only seeking to
>engage in discussion with open-minded rather than prove points
>on the Internet.

All that you've proven is your a fucking monster.

>Same way the months of protests over the summer have
>overwhelmed us?

Those people were wearing masks and mainly outside - which both LOWER the infection rate.

You get a bunch of kids back into cramped schools with the doors closed because it's getting cold and they'll be A LOT more cases.

But in your world EVERYTHING'S the same. Viruses spread the same outside when masked in in a classroom with the door shut and 30 grade school kids in it with the heater on. (If those kids would only stop SMOKING!!!)

You value human life less than you value scoring points on the Internet. Got it.