Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI had a neighbor who was a MD doing his residency that I thought was...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13401896&mesg_id=13431444
13431444, I had a neighbor who was a MD doing his residency that I thought was...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Apr-30-21 10:11 AM
>Could be your family member, or Kanye, your friend from way
>back, co-worker, entertainer, athlete, whoever.
>
>but who just made you say "Damn, you too?" or just bummed you
>the fuck out?

pretty smart and pretty cool, he moved away right around the time 45 was coming into to office and appeared to become more vocal about his support on social media. We have had some spirited discussions but generally leave it in the "agree to disagree" area before things get to crazy.

Most of my other conservative "friends" mostly from my military days either got unfriended during the Obama years or learned to keep their political opinions to themselves around me. But I like to keep a few on social media just to know how they think as long as they aren't too over the top.

I have one older cousin that I was close to growing up that is married to a white woman that is a hardcore trumper. I unfriended him on social media a while back and was never friends with her but apparently other family members are/were and say she is way off her rocker lol