Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI agree- seems very echo chamber ish
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13401475&mesg_id=13402421
13402421, I agree- seems very echo chamber ish
Posted by Stadiq, Thu Sep-03-20 12:30 PM
I've seen a lot of spiking the ball over polls with preferred results, partying over convention ratings, voter registrations in Texas, even some popular vote excitement (lol)

No snark or offense to Reeq but this is what Dems do- and its part of the reason the GOP takes their fucking lunch.

They get very self congratulatory, ignore any warning signs, underestimate the other side, etc.

Trump tightening in PA and basically tied in NC should be getting more attention than +7 nationally or whatever. Especially considering I don't think Biden takes Florida.

Especially considering Dems need a landslide.

On November 4th I'm not going to feel better about Biden's popular vote win or Trump's tv ratings being low

So I dont get the partying either.

I think Reeq and others have a huge opportunity to tell us all (myself very much included) "I told you fucking so!" about his Biden confidence...but best to wait until there is actually something to celebrate.

If Biden kicks his ass, wins Texas, etc? I'll post the most gorgeous open apology letter to Reeq anyone has ever seen.

But there is way too much self-soothing and borderline celebrating by Dems imo.