Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectit's a lifeline to Trump for sure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13401475&mesg_id=13401577
13401577, it's a lifeline to Trump for sure
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri Aug-28-20 02:06 PM
I'd be more worried of Warren was the candidate. as smart as she tends to pander to who ever is in the room, and I could see her getting tripped up. I don't know how much "Biden's America" is actually working though.

I do think slogans like defund the police only help Trump. or when you see people who seem to be far more pissed at someone who brings up looting than they are at someone actually looting.

i think it only helps him on the pandemic when you can blame upticks on large protests, or the double standard that some massive gatherings are ok

videos of lefties screaming at a fellow protester because she wouldn't raise her fist just feeds into "the left has lost its mind" narrative.

i assume even the social justice messages on nba jerseys annoy some people, and i wouldn't be so quick to just assume they are all already camp Trump.

I'm not making any arguments here. I'm just talking about perception, and right now what people think matters. I don't think any of these things would make someone vote for Trump who wasn't already but more push the narrative that both sides suck. and 2016 will always have me shook.